Friday, August 10, 2007

Weekend Plans

Hey all--

Thank goodness the weekend is finally here. It has been a long busy week in my neck of the woods and I plan to just chill on the weekend. Don't have any big plans or anything....just not working.

May try and catch a movie tomorrow. I kind of want to see Hairspray...not sure what else is playing.

Tonight I am going by the bookstore to see if they have gotten the new RT in. Checked earlier in the week and the old one was still there. Also usually set for an hour or so and read all the new magazines that catch my eye. One has to stay on top of all the celebrity gossip and such you know.

I have been a bad blogger this week. I had planned to post alot more but time just got away from me. Hopefully I will do better next week.

So does anyone have any big plans for the weekend? If so please share. I hope you all have a relaxing and restful couple of days off. Oh and you coffee lover's don't forget that Monday is free iced coffee day at McDonalds. See you all on Monday!!!!

No comments: