Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Monday freebies...

I tried to post this here yesterday but the blogger was down...so will try again today.

I admit it I am a coffee junkie. Have been getting my daily java jolt for the past couple of weeks at McDonald's. They have this new iced coffee that tastes YUMMY. In my area it comes in three flavors regular, vanilla and hazelnut (surprisingly my favorite) Anyway when I went to get my fix yesterday morning I learned that every Monday in august is free iced coffee Monday. You can get a Medium for free and I don't think you need to buy anything either because when I ordered my large the clerk informed me that you could get a medium for free. I went ahead and got my usual but got the free one and gave it to a coworker. Have to admit that I made another stop on the way home and got a free one for me.

So anyhow if you like iced coffee, give McDonald's a try on the next three Monday's in August. You can't beat free...wish Starbucks would have this type of offer. Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

Thanx Barb, for the heads-up! There's like 3 McD's within less than a mile of me...you know what I'll be doing Monday LOL.