Thursday, August 2, 2007

Upcoming releases




So what new releases are you looking forward to this August? Off the top of my head I can think of three for sure that are on my list.



1.Devil May Cry, Shrrilyn Kenyon's new Dark-Hunter book out August 6th.

2. Force Of Nature, Suzanne Brockmann's new Troubleshooter book out Augues 13th.



Suz has a cool count down to the release of Force Of Nature going on at her web site.

Here is the link:



http://www.suzannebrockmann.com/foncountdown.htm

Count down to Force Of Nature


Her countdowns always feature cool tid bits about writing the book, the cast of characters and such and I think she even has a contest or two as well so check it out if this type of thing interests you.



3. Die For Me by Karen Rose out August 28th



I am sure my list will be longer than 3 but I haven't had a chance to set down with my latest issue of RT yet.



So what new releases have made your August must buy list?

1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

Totally, Suz's book. It's the only one I'm really impatient for. Can't wait - next week!