Monday, August 13, 2007

Ethel's Chocolate Lounge



So my friend and coworker went to Chicago over the weekend to visit her daughter. I jokingly told her to remember to bring me a surprise. She came back with some chocolate from someplace called Ethel's Chocolate lounge.

This place sounds relly cool. It's in the form of Starbucks if you will except their specialty of course is chocolate. The website if you want to check it out is http://www.ethelschocolate.com

They have several locations in and around the Chicago area and according to their web site they are also located in Las Vegas. Sounds like a special way to spend an afternoon with your girlfriends . The chocolate covered strawberries look Divine and the fondue sounds YUMMY!!!

If you live in or around any of these shops check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think.

BTW my friend brought me a hunk of milk chocolate with cashews and some dark chocolate with nuts and dried fruit mixed in. Both were YUMMY.

No comments: