Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What are you reading?





I have three books going at the moment .



First the last Harry Potter book. Yes I was one of those who baught it at midnight the day it went on sale but for some reason I am reading it very very slowly. I suppose maybe I am savoring it since it is the last of the series. I am on about page 250....so only about a thirs of the way done. I will be sad for the series to end, I think the books asr wonderful and will surely be classics of our time.

Second up is Lean Mean Thirteen. I waited two weeks for this book to finally show up from my book club. Don't know why it took so long but I am really ready for my Stephanie anc company fix. should be done with this in a couple days max.

Finally The Quickie by James Patterson. I devour Patterson's books. I had not gotten a chance to pick this one up yet so one of my co-workers loaned me her copy and I started reading it at lunch today. I am very caught up in the story so far and will probably finish this one first. So far it is a very different story for him....said to be his sexiest book since The Honeymoon.

Will give more in depth opinions when I have finished.

So what are you all reading this week?

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

I don't have too much time to read lately, but I did read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last weekend. I also got it the day it came out (from Amazon), but I didn't have time to read it that first weekend or the following week. I finished it pretty quickly because I couldn't wait to find out how everything turned out.

Hope you're enjoying it, Barb!

Laurie D. said...

Hey Barb,
Hope you're loving the Harry book after waiting so long for it! I'm not into them myself, but the fanfare over them and the movies has been crazy! I'm writing reviews this week rather than reading - Janice's IMPROPER ETIQUETTE, Sasha White's TROUBLE, and Judith McNaught's PERFECT. I have the original hardcover of PERFECT and was excited when it popped up on the Romance Junkies review list - must be rereleasing again for it to be there. I was certainly happy to revisit it and write a review!

Have a great week, Barb!