Monday, September 1, 2008

Another try

Obviously I am not very good at keeping up a blog. Funny great thoughts go through my head but when I set down to actually write something every thing just seems to go right out the window.

Hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend. Mine was really good. Nice and relaxing.

I feel for the folks in the south..NO in particular. Another hurricane is disrupting their lives. Hopefully this one will not cause the havic Katrina did. So far the levees have held so that is a good sign. I have a special fondness for LA especially for NO as that's where my mom was originally from so we visted there quite a bit. Most of my family that is still there lives in Northern Louisiana so they should be safe from the hurricane and will just get heavy rains

Hope to start posting more in the future.

Been reading Jo Davis' Trial By Fire...wonderful book. Fantastic first release can't wait for the next in the series.

No comments: